P.R.I.D.E. (PHYSIOREVIVE RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF DRY NEEDLING EDUCATION)
We at PRIDE, doing continuous research and regularly conducting ‘Dry Needling Courses’ for the Physio Community.
It is started with a thought to update & aware the Physiotherapists with latest in the Dry Needling arena.
We conduct these evidence based courses which are truly of Global Standards and are at par with any other Dry Needling courses conducted in various part of the world.
We are keeping our Dry Needling Courses updated with latest & current Research to keep the courses scientific and logical.
The course is divided in to three Levels (Level 1, 2, 3).
The Course instructor has completed advance Level Course in Dry Needling from GEMt Australia.
The course instructor is a Ph.D Scholar and doing his research in Dry Needling.
Dr Vikrant Bhardwaj (PT)
Ph.D Scholar, MPT (Ortho) P.G.C. (Sports)
Fellow Member, American College of Sports Medicine
Member, Indian Association of Physiotherapists
Member, Delhi Council of Physiotherapy
WHY TO ATTEND OUR DRY NEEDLING COURSES?
Our innovative DRY NEEDLING COURSES will;
- Teach you latest, effective, safe and clean dry needling techniques.
- Explore the updated, evidence based theories and understanding of why dry needling works,
- Discuss how dry needling can be integrated into your clinical practice and choice of treatments.
- Allow you to needle in your clinical settings, immediately after finishing the course.
What do I get on the DRY NEEDLING Introductory Course?
- Course manual
- Free practice needle
- Certificate of attendance
- Good assistant/student ratios
- Hands on & Highly practical based course
- Confidence to do immediate needling in your clinic, post course